CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 10

Park Guell-Barcelona

The next three layouts of my friends Europe trip are taken in Barcelona Spain at the Park Guell. She also wanted to incorporate some memorabilia or papers that she saved from her trip- so I have included as many as I could on the pages where I thought they worked best. Below I have made a rosette in black and white with the yellow center to represent the colors of spain's flag. I yet to think of something else to add to the centers of them.     (postcard on left) Papers from Scrap My Trip
Let the journey begin..is the title for the next layout which I really like how this one turned out.  Making the flag banner and adding alpha stickers and inking the edges in red- and a journal area for them to fill it later.

Another layout of Park Guell in Barcelona- but one of the photos is really a postcard (on left side) and as you can see how I came up with the florette to match the design on the medallion in the photo. Crimped some papers and added some gold brads for the simplicity of this layout. Which I still need to write on the florette the name of this place. My background paper resembles columns -again which I pulled from photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment