CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 9

From the beginning of the Europe trip

Well im gonna start back at the beginning of this scrapbook that I'm doing for a friend and her vacation/cruise in Europe. I have almost finished- 75 pages done so far and expect to do about 10 more. She, also gave me some papers and embellishments that she had bought to go along with some of the layouts that I did for her. This page is a weird one to work with-(topic) but I managed to get all 4 photos on one page and a few embellies.

The Explore/Travel 2 page layout is very simple and I just matted the photos in blue grey cardstock and did some distressing on the edge of the polka dot paper stripe and added a yellow ribbon and few embellies and some embossed die cut butterflies that I chalked.

No comments:

Post a Comment