CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 25

    Yes- these are my 4 silly & crazy kids having a time of their life the first night in Jamaica- and I loved it. So, I found this old paper sitting in the back of my stash that would be perfect for this layout- with so many colors going on in the pictures and I wanted it to reflect movement and craziness..so I also made these circle embellies( chipboard painted white and twine tied on) to go with the layout and added felt alpha stickers for the title and just stamped some one words scattered on the squares. I machine stitched around the torn edge and matted all the pictures with white cardstock. My favorite picture is on the left side with all four of them together for the first time in a few years and then some candid shots during that first evening celebrating us all together for some good times to be had in Jamaica....and yes I'm in one of them ( my back with purple blouse- dancing with my youngest son) and of course the new addtion of my future son- in -law- which I am so happy so have him join our crazy family - he fits right in..  lol

I will be applying this 2 page layout over at Frosted Designs Fabulous Fridays for " handmade embellies" this week. I usually make alot of my embellishments so this was a easy challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment