CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 27

Volleyball Anyone?

Our family loves to play volleyball- so that they did in the sands of Jamaica- along with many others. They played several times during our week vacation down there and had some serious competition going on.  As you can see the weather was hot and sunny as by the burn on one of the girls backside in the picture- oops I think she forgot to put on the suntan lotion!
 Since we were in an all-inclusive resort the waiters or hostesses keep the players well hydrated at all time..lol
I used the cartridge Sports Mania for the volleyball title and Spike it and the volleyaballs on the right side and the banner to. But, after I put them on it was missing something so I hand drew the volleyball net on and out lined the banners in black. another layout for my Jamaican book. thanks for joining me and happy scrappin!



2 comments: