CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 19

Jamaica here I come!!

     My first trip out of the states to attend my daughter's Destination Wedding in April. And here is my first page to my book that I have started for myself (a book for me - can you believe that ?) I picked up this old World Atlas awhile back from a thrift store for $1.00 and this is the first page I used from it for the background paper of Jamaica and distressed the edges/ sections of the map. I also would like to point out the cute Passport that I made which opens up to journal on and the suitcases cut from the cartridge Going Places, a tag and some infor about the country- all the other embellies are stickers, which I purchased in a pack.
     The other couple in the pic( im sitting behind them) are good friends of mine that went with me to attend my daughter's wedding- I have known Laura since we were 4 years old- she is my oldest and dearest friend- so we all had a good time. On our bus trip to the Sandals resort from Montego Bay to Ocho Rios we stopped for a drink/cocktail at this establishment which was 3 feet on the main road- such a different culture and ways of living here-but very beautiful sites of the ocean.

No comments:

Post a Comment