CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 20

Special lo for SOUS

I just love all the colors and embellies in this layout I did with the sketch from SOUS- its been so long since I did a challenge from there- but this one comes pretty close since my pictures were both a 4 x 6. Its another one of my favorites of my kids taken at my daughter's wedding in Jamaica this past April.
I used the background paper from Scrapbook Customs called Paradise- two colors of cardstock for the mats, and Cricut cuts from Ashlyn's Alphabet, Accent Essentials and Life's a Beach. I layered the flowers in two colors attached a brad and added some stickles for bling. The cloud I inked the bottom and added stickles also. On the palm leaves I inked in 3 colors of green and one the bottom three added some sub-titles to them in my own handwriting.
I will be applying this over at SOUS this week..hope its not to late. Today is the first day of Summer- enjoy and stay cool- because its been a hot one here lately Happy Scrapping!

8 comments:

  1. Hi, Debbie! Yes, it has been a long time! Glad to see you back .. and have a chance to see this awesome page! Great flowers!! Hope you are having a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debbie...oh this is just stunning. Loving all the bright colors and embellishments. Thanks for playing with us at SOUS :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhh seeing your craft room pix...do you have a video?
    I LOVE watching room tours!

    Anyways, I LOVE this page...it is so bright, so happy!
    Just perfect for a tropical wedding! The bloom and leaves
    are really killer too!

    Glad to come by Miss Debbie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful and I love the bright colors. I agree with Leah..your room looks awesome!Thanks for playing at SOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Debbie, this is beautiful!!! And I agree with you -- the colors and embellies are so pretty! It must have been a gorgeous wedding!! Thanks for joining us over at SOUS!! Hope to see you again real soon!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning layout Debbie - the colours are just so lush and gorgeous. Nice work on the leaves and flowers. Beautiful photo's, must have been a beautiful wedding. Thanks for joining us at SOUS.... Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful bright LO for special pics .. thanks for playing on SOUS .. o I love your scrap area ... cheers X:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow Debbie.. That is awesome.. Love love love the happy bright colors and it just screams paradise... thnx for playing along again with us girls..
    hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete