CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 26

A favorite layout of mine

I just love this layout- the colors/sparkle the simplicity of it and its my 4 wonderful kids having fun in the sun!  I used chipboard and made my own letters (which represent their first name intial) that I painted  them in 4 bright colors that I wanted then added dimensional glossy/glue then added fine diamond glitter and let them dry. I cut out the middle to add the pics of the torn edge paper and back it with blue polka dot paper on a bright orange cardstock...very simple---- but just LOVE the way it turned out. I remember asking each of them to pose for me- cause I already had this layout/paper in my mind--can you tell that I'm a scrapbooker by that?  lol I will be applying this layout also over at Frosted Designs Fabulous Friday challenge to make your own embellies.

1 comment:

  1. Debbie I love your layout!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Frosted Designs this week!!

    ReplyDelete