CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 29

Winner of My 1Year Anniversary Blog Candy!!!

And the winner is.............Jessica she said "I can't narrow is down-so I'm gonna tell you a few...and so many great ideas for organizing & saving money on scrappin supplies! Congrats Jessica from Paper Tales as soon as you email me your mailing address - I will get your blog candy out to you. my email is debbiebakk@comcast.net

I will be added a few more items to the above blog candy for Jessica. Well I wanted to Thank all of you who have visited my Frugal Fridays blog from time to time- which I have been posting every week for 1 year and Ihave truly enjoyed sharing alot of my tips whether it be saving money-saving time or organizing ideas. But, I am going to take a break for awhile and start coming up with some more ideas and just posting them from time to time- so I hope you stop and check out my blog once in awhile and say Hi. If you see a great tip that you like -let me know- I always love money saving and organization tips and tools. Happy Scrappin!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats Jessica! What a nice prize! Love all that lace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayyy! Thank you so much, I'm off to email you now!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie, could you please post or send me your email address? For some reason my computer won't bring it up when I click on your email address. Thanks so much, and sorry for the inconvenience.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I am so going to miss your weekly Friday tips! I always looked forward to checking them! I'll still check in often in case youy come up with a surprise one :)
    Tara

    ReplyDelete