CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 16

Reflect

Here is my take for the May Guest Design Team Challenge at Sketchy Thursdays...they asked you to get a bit artistic with this sketch of theirs this month. And that I did. I started with a piece of grey textured cardstock and a few colors of acrylic paint (4) and painted my own background design. Then I stamped in white paint the little starburst circles over the painted area. Then with some large clear Alpha stamps I added the title to the bottom and outlined with a maroon marker.
 I handmade the accordian flowers and added two punched cirles with a stamped image to the top of them. I also painted a white mat on the photo and a few journal spots - I'm really happy how this page turned out for my son's scrapbook-no flowers -so to say for his page. Just some paint that looks like it is reflecting off of the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment