CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 2

My Cousin- layout #149 Creative Scrappers


Here is my take for the sketch #149 at Creative Scrappers this week. It's a photo of my oldest daughter and my first cousin Daniel in uniform- which makes them 2nd cousins- yet there are the same age. My cousin in in his uniform while standing up in his sister's wedding in 2005 and he looked so handsome. I'm so glad I took this photo-but  wish I had taken some more with other family members.
                                                         
 I used My Mind's Ey , K&Company papers, brown and white cardstock. Ttitle used gold letter brads, machine stitched around full page and on the patchwork squares and on striped paper, decorative circle brads, made a journal spot in top left corner and inked edges, added a metal plate for Daniels name and tied on decorative fibers.

2 comments: