CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 1

Bling, Bling and more Bling!!!

 I had so much fun making these cute picture frames for my son's girlfriend a few weeks ago - she's was crowned  "Queen" Miss Antioch and she wanted me to come up with a few cute little gifts to give to the Jr. Miss and Little Miss Antioch at a ceremony. So I thought that pink and bling was just right for this project. I bought the wooden frames at Micheal's for a $1.00 each and painted them in a bright pink-with a few scattered dots of light pink and white.






















click on for enlargement
  Then with misc scraps that I found which had pink& white colors -I stamped with 5 different designs of flowers in black ink and them cut them all out individually (which took a bit of time to do) then glued them on in no certain pattern and added stickles all over them and a few rhinestones in the middle of the smaller flowers . The other few embellies that I added to the frame were some stamps that I found of a -high heel,  purse and the state of Illinois and cut them out add placed on frame. The Title- Queen and the Crowns were Cricut cuts and added  a red heart gem & rhinestones and a bit of more bling with Stickles.

 There is so much bling on these that if the light hits it right  it is blinding!!! It was hard to take pictures with out the glare-but I finally managed-but it doesn't show off that well - But the girls just loved them. These were so inexpensive to make and I used alot of my scraps up-it waas just a little bit of my time-but well worth it.

The challenge over at Frosted Designs this week is...BLING...so this is so easy to do. Let's see what you can come up with and enter for some fabulous prizes this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment