CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 9

Twisted Sketches #95

The other day I posted a layout for Creative Scrappers #150 and this is the 2nd page of the two page layout I did, but used the sketch from Twisted Sketches#95 and used all the same papers and embellishments and it turned out very nice for my daughter's scrapbook ( the one in the lavendar dress) You will be seeing alot of the same photos- because I have 5 books that I will be doing layouts for- but love all the sketch challenges out there- so they will be all different.
 I will be also applying this layout too Scrapbookers Anonymous for using more than 23 eyelets which there is 31 on this page and Practical Scrappers for using a decorative pin which I have 2 here that I made with some decorative purple and teal beads that I had to go with the color scheme.
 Materials used were: Papers by Paper Pizazz, Autumn Aubergine, Memory Box, Mmably Screen print. K&Company border strips, eyelets, twine, variety of silk flowers, Stickles in 4 colors, brads, chalks, distressing tool by TH, Staz-On ink, stamps, Karen Foster's scrappers floss in lime green ,decorative edger scissors.  and 2 decorative pins.

10 comments:

  1. That is so beautiful, love the colors and the pretty embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really love how you have used the eyelets with the overlay and the flowers - thanks for joining us with the eyelet challenge at Scrapbookers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layers and your color choices, so Beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors you chose for this LO! Great details, too! Thank you for your kind comment on my LO "on the horse" and you will for sure see me often on Frosted Designs. I love working with your sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this page and those colors are fabulous together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this layout! Gorgeous colors and the eyelets look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic take on the sketch
    Thank you for joining us over at TWISTED SKETCHES

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your take on our sketch
    fab colours & flowers
    Sheena x
    Twisted Sketches

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is so pretty..love it..absolutely love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another great LO, perfect double page. You'll have used up all those eyelets soon, the rate your going. Thanks so much for joining us at Scrapbookers Anonymous, it's good to see you again.xxxx

    ReplyDelete