CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 23

Just Married

Here is a 2 page layout I did the tonight- its a sketch from Sketchy Thursdays last week- but I didn't get it done ontime for the challenge but I thought I would post it anyway. My life has been a little preoccupied with some personal events going on and haven't had much time to scrap. I used The Paper Studio- Boho Chic, My Minds Eye and white and lavendar cardstock for the papers. Stamped the butterflies on paper and cut them out and colored them with Glittering gel ink, cut out the flourishes from felt emboss designer scrap papers, Webster Pages for the journal spots, Cricut cut for the title. Other embellies used were:K &Company border strip,felt ribbon,Maya Road calendar,inks,sequions, sticker rhinestones(prisms), and aMaking Memories cloth brad button. This 2 page layout is for my Son Eric's scrapbook-he is the one in the black suit- "blondie"

1 comment: