CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 1

Welcome Spring!!!

Finally, Spring has arrived. was getting so tired of the rainy cold spring we were having. So I went downstairs the other night and whipped up this cute door wreath- not your traditional wreath though. I used chipboard and cut out 3- W"s and glued together then found some papers that were very colorful and spring like to cover the W. (size is 12 x 8)


 I then went into my stash and pulled out a few items like the bird and cut out butterflies and silk purple flowers and rhinestones attached them . I made a cute banner with colorful scrap papers and used sticky alphas for the lettering of Welcome  to my nest.

These photos don't pull out the wonderful colors that well against my spa blue door...but the background color of the papers are a  lime green ( my favorite color)

I also made a nest out of chipboard pieces that I just cut and inked and layered them on to resemble a nest. Did some doodling on the banner and then found some raffia and blue silk ribbon and hung it on my front door. Welcome Spring!!!!

1 comment: