CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 30

Baby shower projects

Well, I have been really really busy with this baby shower I'm hosting in June for my daughter- I want to make everything-So everyday I'm in my craftroom working on something and here are a few of the finished projects I have done so far- but the list still goes on   lol

This is a shoe box filled with little note pads ( purse size with 24 pages in each) for all the guests in there goodie bags along with some cute and inexpensive bookmarks I made with paintchips and just stamped some designs on, hole punched and tied on a scrap piece of ribbon ( great way to use those scraps up)

 Then  made a sign for the front yard to display...Richards Baby Shower in yellow and green with a cute stork cut from Cricut cartridge( not sure which one tho) I think it was Lyrical Letters. I actually cut the words out on the 12 x 12 and then back it with yellow cardstock and the stork is cut out and attached to it.
 At the shower I though all the guest could write down there predictions of when and what- Boy or Girl?  on this calendar I made with her due date circled with a  heart. So they can write there names on their guess for the date in pink or blue...
Another poster like for the shower with some elephants that I bought from Archivers the other day- cut and stamp- so cute I have been using these elephants a lot on projects- more to come.
The scalloped punches with ribbon are to hang from the lights in the middle of my kitchen and dining room above the tables. Which I just found all kinds of baby related stamps in my huge collection and then colored them in and they are two sided -so when hanging it can be seen from all sides. I thought why spend lots of money in the stores for these same kind of items when I can make them so cheap and much cutier!

No comments:

Post a Comment