CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 27

Where does the time go?

I have been so busy with projects, bowling, getting ready for my daughters baby shower I'm hosting and just everyday stuff- a whole month has flown by since I last posted here...but I have visited many times to check in to see what's happening in the scrapping world.
     So I thought I would post a few of the projects I have been working on in the past month this coming up week. Some of them are not paper projects- but thought I would share anyways. Here is one that is not a paper project- but was fun doing- A painting project on two burlap panels for my family room.
 I purchased about 4 yds and cut to size I wanted then just grabbed some white acrylic paint and started to paint some branches- then realized it needed something else to found 3 greens that I liked and added little leaves all over. Sewed a small hem at top to insert a dowel rod to hang them by.

Which now I have on display on each side of my fireplace. I have a theme in my house of trees-leaves -etc. So this burlap has a very nice texture to it and earthy feeling. It took me about 4 hours to complete this project once I decided what I was going to paint on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment