CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 28

Bowling Banquet table settings

Since I am also so busy with bowling at this time of year. I was on a committee for our Hall of Fame Banquet which was held in the beginning of April. I thought some cute handmade table cards for each individual (80 guests)would be so nice and personal. I aslo made table number markers for 8- which I did not put the year on - so that way we could use them again next year and there after.
Again I used a lot of white and grey cardstock and made my own pattern for the bowling pin and colored in the red stripes..adding a large circle punch for the bowling ball - again these are also 2 sided. The individual cards to assign tables were made in groups- with the hall of famers name and pin and I wrote there accomplishments on the back.
During the banquet several guests made comments on these items and really appreciated the time and effort that went into making these- that made my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment