CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 29

Baby shower invites..too cute!

OH BABY!!! I had so much fun designing and making all 76 of these invites for the baby shower I will be hosting in June for my daughter- who is having my first grandbaby...so exciting!!!!
I used white cardstock and made my own pattern for the diaper- getting two diapers on one sheet of 8 x 11 -folded and inked the edges and tied a ribbon in the middle. Then punched the center scalloped circle and used a baby stamp and also inked all the edges- along with a little Your invited tag.

Then on kraft paper and using my computer and printer made the invite on both sides and cut to slide into the diaper. I hand stamped a design on top and bottom of invite  and of course stamped my name on the back of these cute invites to send out this week.
The color theme for the shower is greens and yellows because its a gender neutral -its a surprise till the due date in July.





No comments:

Post a Comment