CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 18

A is for ANGEL

This is such a precious photo taken of my second cousin- so angelic. I had to scrap it for her mother (my cousin). It's not the best quality photo- since I copied it from facebook, but its still is nice to do this layout - which will be a surprise when I mail it to them.I will be applying this layout over at Challenge me Happy- Anything goes.
 I took some creme colored floral paper for background and inked the edges in brown then added a cricut cut from Home Accents in blue and a colorful floral paper and layered them on top. Then added the photo which i wrapped some silk shiny ribbon on the two corners and then added stickles all around the edge of photo. Then went inot my flower stash and grabbed a few white -purple and yellow flowers and layered them on the three corners. Added the large letter A (Heritage- Cricut cartridge) with some rhinestones also for the centers of all flowers & more ribbon in top left corner. Cut out my own green leaf stems and inked them. Also I had handmade my own flourishes on acetate with a lavendar tulip paint  and cut them out after they dried and added them in three areas of this layout.
Just loving all the colors and how beautiful little Anakin ( her name) is- I'm sure they will appreciate this when it arrives in the mail...I really enjoyed doing this layout also.

1 comment: