CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 11

Lucky in Love

Here is adorable layout of my daughter and her boyfriend- I just love working with the colors of green and blue- and this sketch is from Creative Scrappers #250.
 I went digging in my paper scrap stash and found all these pretty papers in the colors I was looking for and laid them out like the sketch- along with the one photo -which is where I pulled alll these colors from and then I had a precut scrap negative of a large tree to I used it to mist in coffee brown the two trees. Then with my Cricut and Gypsy I used the same papers to cut out several leaves and the title in some solid cardstock
 I inked the leaves and scattered them onto misted trees and also put some clear stickles on the words and added a & in the middle of page with some scrappers floss tied on. alsodid some machine stitching on the right side and bottom of layout in black thread.
Added a few cut out flower embellies and I was really happy in how this page turned out using this sketch from Creative Scrappers.

No comments:

Post a Comment