CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 2

R is for Richards....


How adorable is this...which is now on display in my daughter's bedroom above her bed with lots of picture frames to be filled with photos. Another project I worked on with her last weekend...we had so much fun doing all kinds of crafts-especially this one!She purchased this paper mach'e letter R for $5.00 which is very large about 2 feet high- then we took our time selecting papers and colors and lots of fussy cutting. We decided to just paint the edges in a dark mustard yellow- first. then after all the cutting we laid out everything in its spots and one by one decoupaged everything in place. Then added 2 more coats of mod podge and whoolah it was finished in about 3 hours. Now I want one of these for my bedroom - well a letter D- add it to my list of things or projects to do.....

No comments:

Post a Comment