CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 16

Wedding Guest Sign in Heart Frame

    First, I want to mention I saw something similar to this on Pinterest and changed the idea around a bit-so I did have help- but I loved how it turned out. This will replace the typical sign in book for the wedding guests at my daughter's reception in May- its a 11 x 20 frame filled with hearts for all the guests to sign and then the bridal couple will be able to display this on the wall in their home for all to cherish.
  This is the gift that I told you about in my last post that I made for them- another project made with LOVE!
I bought some carmel colored mat board for the backing and just used my Cricut to cut out the simple 158 hearts and attached them with my Yes paste on one side so they are 3-Dimensional (which is hard to tell with this photo) then I cut some flourishes and placed them to represent a big heart in the middle and then added another heart inked in creams with their names  and forever love and the date.

No comments:

Post a Comment