CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 14

Tropical themed Gift Tags

Since I hosted a bridal shower with a tropical theme I just had to wrap a few of the gifts accordingly- so I made big leaf tags for my brightly wrapped gifts for the future bride and groom. I then hand wrote my sentiments on the back of the tags.

 I used my Cricut Expression and Gypsy  to make these very large leaves and inked the edges and then cut out the Bride and Groom and xoxo Mom- glued together and tied on package with raffia. So festive -
In the smaller package I had made my daughter 2 garter belts, which she wanted one for the wedding in Jamaica and one for the reception they are having in a month after they get back here in our home town. So here is a pic of these two belts that I made ...I have been very very busy- making all kinds of handmade crafts and decor projects. My next post will be what I made in the large wrapped package- its another wonderful gift that they will be using at the reception here in May- so be sure to check this out in a few days
Top one is for Jamaica- beach theme and the other for the reception which is going to be held in a barn and the theme is "Meant to Bee" with daisies  So ---something New and something Blue!

No comments:

Post a Comment