CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 2

Recycle Christmas cards on many layouts

This was a great challenge and I really did some recycling on 4- 2 page layouts for my kids. I had all these photos of Christmas 2007 and I wanted to do a page or two for each kid with pics of them during our family get together on Christmas. So I thought lets see what embellies I can find in old christmas cards/tags and I found alot.
 Each one has a different theme to their page  Christmas trees and wreaths
 Christmas tags on this page and some stickers I found for card envelopes
 Brian's page is snowmen and I also cut some snowflakes from my Cricut cartridge to add a few more embellies
 Eric's page is some old ribbon on a tag, foam stickers from some Christmas decor, and the cutest Santa tag with bulbs hanging -so I cut from Cricut some more bulbs and added glitter to them
So I recycled a few christmas cards for these layouts and what was left I will add to my stach of holiday embellies for future use...this was a great idea. I will be applying these or one of these layouts to the challenge over at Frosgted Designs this week.

6 comments:

  1. Love your layouts. What a great idea to recycle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great thing to recycle! I hate to throw away those pretty cards. :) Always glad to see you playing along with us at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! Alot of recycled stuff..great job!! very lovely layouts.. thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. really cute, Deb! Great way to use all the artwork on the cards you get! Thanks for sharing!
    Teresa (FDDT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also do this, and I luv how u incorporate yours! I also scan & make smaller special sentiments and add them to my page...your pages are great!!!

    ReplyDelete