CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 22

Like Father...Like Son

Here is my take for Sketchy Thursdays this week. I took these pictures of my son back when he was in High School- because he reminded my of his father so much when he was the same age.
I used My Mind's Eye papers, Tim Holtz distress inks, expoxy buttons, handmade florettes with papers, brads, Stamps by Autumn Leaves and Stempendous, black inks and marker for faux stitching.
 On the background I splattered/flickered white and blue-grey paint all over page before I put all the pics on.

3 comments:

  1. Soooooooo fun!! I loveeeeeeeeeee the photos!!! And loving the colors! Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job! I love the distressed colors and the title! Thanks for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch! Love the background! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete