CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 9

Creative Scrappers #180 / Humorous layout

Here is a humorous layout I did of my son a few years back during  the summer month of July. You know how you tell your kids everyday to wear sunscreen as they walk out the door and they kinda roll their eyes at ya- like yeah you say that all the time- I know I will"  Well guess what my son didn't wear that day? or at least he didn't put any on his face, while he was sightseeing down on Lake Mischigan in Chicago for the day.
At this is the result of that afternoon. Too funny- now. But he was burning up that night. I bet he remembers to put sunscreen on when he goes out for the day!
Well this is a sketch from Creative Scrappers #180 that I used for this and also for the challenge over at The Paper Variety to do a humorous project- and I think this will qualify for that.

I used several papers from my stash along with a large scalloped die cut from My Little Shoebox. Journal tag, inked with yellow, foam stamps with orange ink, pinking shears, and a cut out embellie, and some rub-on letters. Also from my large stash some chipboard letters for part of the title.

No comments:

Post a Comment