CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 3

Here's one for Let's Capture these Sketches

 I just love the colors in this layout I did of my Aunt and Uncle- taken this summer up in the UP on Lake Superior as the background. I used several papers from my stash to punch out all the layered flowers and added brads to the centers of them. I placed a doiley underneath the photo and added my own flourishes with Tulip fabric paints.
I used the Martha Stewart butterfly punch and added red stickles to them and pop dots to give them dimension. The main background paper is my K&company which was a Christmas paper- but it had all the colors I wanted to pull out from the photo. I really liked how this page turned out.
I will be appying this over at Lets Capture these Sketches this week.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous layout. Love all your layers and colors are just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete