CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 22

Cutting the Cake

Here is a 2-page layout I did at the scrapbook retreat this past weekend-
I really enjoy this page- I haven't done too many pages with the honeycomb shape- so I thought this was perfect- since there theme was "Meant to BEE" I used papers from my stash that coordinated with wedding theme and beehives- AI inked the edges and torn the sides then with my Gypsy and Cricut cut a whole 12 x 12 sheet of mustard yellow cardstock with many hexagons from a cartrdige ( I think it was George Basics)
 inked all the edges in 3 colors of brown and stamped some cute little bees on a few of them. I placed one sunflower and tied some twine and attached- just like the cake and this page was completed!

No comments:

Post a Comment