CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 24

Byron Colby Barn reception

This layout is some misc pics of the simple repeat ceremony in the courtyard of the reception Barn for my daughters wedding. The title and the barn are cricut cuts and the butterfly sunflower border strip is by K&Company. I used several of the same papers throughout all the layouts for this album which are from misc. paper stacks and Basic Grey. I matted the pictures with cardstock and tied a chipboard dated flower on the one side. The three individual pics are of 3 of my 4 children that were there and the bridal party and then there is me making a grand entrance with the flower girls and ring bearer( my dogs and their dog) before the ceremony. As you can tell this was a very casual affair- and we had so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment