CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 15

Campers have S'more fun..

  This is the last 2 pages of this Summer Camp album I did for my friend and I'm so excited about how it turned out. I wasn't sure what I was going to do with all the letters that she wanted to keep from her friends while at camp and how I was going to have them in this book. But I thought for some time- and this is what I came up with A Pocket! I used several coordinating papers and lots of little embellies scattered on the two pages- such as the snores, fire, canoe and bug net. I also added a few journaling tags for her to write on and the pocket is on the right side of the two page layout- with the letters folded and a ribbon tied around them.
Here you can see them in the pocket

So she will always have them for her keepsakes. I machine stitched the pocket on to give it more strength and added a brown polk a dot ribbon the the top edge for more sturdiness. Well, all together I did 32 pages for this Summer Camp album and enjoyed working on every page- it was an adventure for me too.. girls at this age dont think about scrapping these pictures they are taking they just take pictures...lol

1 comment: