CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 17

My Family... My Inspiration....

I just did this project this past weekend to decorate my foyer area..and I used my Cricut and did vinyl cuts using the Calligraphy cartridge and Accent Essentials. I really like how this turned out and it was pretty simple to do...once I figured out my layout of everything on the wall space.
These photos were all taken at the wedding in Jamaica and I printed 5 x 7 of all my favorite ones of the family. And this is my newly painted foyer wall color of Grey Violet- love it  love it!

1 comment:

  1. I've been reading your posts on FB and admiring all of the hard work you have put into your remodeling. These framed pictures are lovely and the words you cut with the Cricut are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete