CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 27

For little Harper

I had to make something handmade for the arrival of my 2nd cousin and this is what I came up with . I used plenty of Chipboard on this project, which I will be entering at Frosted Designs chipboard challenge this week.
 I cut out 6 honeycomb shapes from the chipboard and then covered them with papers that I found in green & pink tones. I also cut out white honeycomb shapes to attached the Cricut cut letters to spell out HARPER. Once, I did all that I added embellies flowers-etc on each letter, some of the embellishments are chipboard which I painted to the colors I needed and then wrote some stats on them such as birth weight time date etc. I then attached each honeycomb shape on the back and then added some ribbon to top and bottom. So now the new proud parents can hang it in the baby's room or even on the door.

Here is a close-up of half of the hanging name banner and of course I handmade a card to go along with this little gift using all the scraps leftover from the project -so it all matched real well

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful colors Debbie! Love the alphabet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awesome project, Debbie!! I love the hexagon shapes and what a great use of the chipboard!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable!! This is going to be such a great keepsake for little Harper! Love the hexagons and that font is fabulous too! Thanks for joining us @ Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete