CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 9

thrift store find- altered

I found this swivel picture frame at a garage sale for .50 cents and wow was this a great deal for me. I brought it home cleaned it up and then inserted some scrapbook papers that were in the colors and patterns that go well with my bedroon- I inked the edges and then used my Gypsy and Cricut and cut out the words using  Gypsy Font cartridge and glued them onto the paper and inserted them. They swivel around and on the other side I have the words  Live   Love  Laugh....so very versatile also I just love my new frame which I have on my mantel in my bedroom...yes I have a fireplace in my master and I love it.
 I tilted the frames a bit so you can see the shiny papers I used and also see that these individual frames swivel around...wish I could find more of these frames and make and give them as gifts I think my friends would love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment