CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 2

Its Monday and I am heading out of here on my way to Upper Michigan to spend the 4th of July with Family- which has been a tradition of me for over 15 years- so Im excited to get up there and spend some time and create some more great memories. So I thought I would post a few layouts that I have been working on the past month while I'm away on vacation for a week.
I help throw a Bridal Shower for my daughter and husband to be along with his mother and boy did I make alot of things for decorating and goodie bags and you name it..lots of projects! And everything turned out great . The theme was Tropical or paradise since they were getting married in Jamaica...So I used the actual paper that I used to make the banner for the shower also on this layout and added a few palm trees and some other little stamp embellies to the page. And trimmed it on top and bottom with K&Company pre-cut border strips. There were so many pictures taken at this event, so I pick out just a few of the highlighted moments. Well enjoy the summer and have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment