CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 6

Shopping in Ocho Rios

I love the colors on this layout---which is kinda what it was like walking the streets in Ocho Rios and shopping at all the souvenier sites- bright and colorful. Which I found some bright and cheery papers which I torn and layered in the corners of the pages. I then cut from cardstock the title and the journal tags( which I have to go back and do alot of journaling on these pages I have been working on). These pics are some of the highlights of our shopping spreee in Downtown Ocho Rios- what a culture shock this ws for me- but found lots of goodies to buy- I even found a handmnade scrapbook- which everyone just laughed at me when I bought this... they said you could make that...but it was so unique and handmade by the loals I just had to have it.
Well, I should be traveling back home today from the U.P and cant wait to scrap some new pictures from my week up here celebrating the 4th with family and firiends. Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment