CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 3

Bahlorette Party layout...

Here is a two page layout today of my daughters Bachlorette Party which most of the pictures were not scrapbook material or x-rated so we just did a few of the opening of gifts and getting ready to go out and paint the town red..as they say. But we were all dressed in green- because it was also St Patricks Day so we were very festive...and had a super great time.
I used some special papers that also had glitter on it and some cute sparkle four leaf clovers scattered on the page. I used my Cricut to cut the champagne glasses -which I plan to journal on( soon) and also to cut out the title. I then tied a gross grain pink ribbon around the one glass to represent the bride to be sash that she also wore that night. Have a safe and fun 4th of July...I know I will be  while I'm in Michigan with my family for the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment