CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 10

The Rels

This turned out to be a quick layout for me and the sketch is from Sketches in Thyme as the challenge to do to be choosen as a new maven- which I did not enter for that- I was to late- but this sketch was great for these 2 photo's and I thought I'd share it with you. It's a few fun photos of my relatives at my cousins wedding- which brings back the memories of all the good times that we had that day and how silly all my relatives can be- I gotta love em' for that.
I used K&Company specialty papers which I hand cut out the flowers and leaves, and plain cream/light yellow cardstock from Colorbok. Puffy foam white alphas for the title, tan cardstock for mats which I tore, coffeebean ink by Paper Salon, pop dots and a white gel pen..and it was done I like when I can choice the papers and get going on a layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment