CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 8

Frosted Designs online Crop Weekend Challenge

Welcome to  Frosted Designs all weekend Crop-  Sunday 2pm challenge   I choose the project to use Butterflies or Birds on a layout or a card...this will be so simple to do. I love butterflies and Birds and being Mother's Day today I thought this would be a great project for you. I have a few projects below that I have done for this challenge.
The first one is a layout I did using my Cuttlebug to cut all the colorful butterflies then embossed and distressed them with colored inks.


Here is another cute card project I made-...Again I used my Cuttlebug for embossing & then sanded( this folder had little birds on the branches) , cricut cut  the butterflies from a polka dot paper ..in the popular colors of cheery pink and bright sunny yellow, added some silk and paper flowers with some bling - rhinestones and Stickles and a stamped saying -Just for You I cut an extra butterfly and put it on the inside of the cards also.. How cute is this!!!





I did this layout with birds and butterflies on it. Which were cut from Cricut cartridges, and I made my own little nest for the birdie from a shredded or cut up paper bag
Here is the prize you will be playing for this challenge of butterflies or birds....a package (32 pieces) of my handmade crocheted flowers and lace trim in a variety of colors and sizes. Well have fun and be sure to link your project up by Wednesday (midnight)  at Frosted Designs at the correct challenge that you are entering your project for...Happy Mother's Day to all of you and have fun scrappin!
If interested in my handmade crocheted flowers and lace be sure to check out my sidebar for more info on them.

1 comment:

  1. Debbie these are all so fabulous. The card you made for my border challenge is just as sweet as it gets! Thanks for playing!

    Hugs,
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete