CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 10

Handsome Young Man...my son

Here is my take for the challenge of using mist, inks, or paint on a project at The Paper Variety. I used paints and inks on this layout of my son while dressed up for a wedding a few years back. I hand painted the flourishes on the top and the bottom of page and also hand painted the mats around the three pictures in cream. I also used some black ink for distressing on the papers.
I love the colors that I pulled out in the page(masculine) and the grey textured special paper in the background pulled it all together well and added a few little flowers and brads. I wrote the title on the pinwheels (which were cut from the papers I used from my all scraps) by hand "Handsome young man"
Here are a few close-ups :
 I then added Stickles glitter to my hand painted flourishes for a little bling.

5 comments:

  1. What a handsome young man! and your page is PERFECT! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice layout. You picked perfect colors and put it all together beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this page! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Paper Variety!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great page...i LOVE the colors! thanks for playing along with The Paper Variety.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this layout, great colors and great use of shapes!!! thanks for playing along in my shapes challenge at frosted designs!!

    ReplyDelete