CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 25

Welcome to Frugal Fridays #43

I almost have done these Frugal Friday posts for a year now- wow- time flies. So, while I'm scrapping away- which I have been doing alot of lately (I have over 100 pages done so far in 2011) I'm always thinking about my next Frugal Friday post and this week I was kinda stumped for awhile. Till I was playing around with my misc. drawers and kinda seeing what I had stashed away- and this is what I found and thought...what can I do with these acrylic overlays from my clear stamps?
Since I have all my stamps filed in cd's cases or in other storage boxes- I don't need these plastic overlays- I'm so glad I didn't throw them away (but, I never throw things away). I just put them all in a container and put them in a drawer, knowing I would use them for something someday. Well, my idea is to use them now on your cards or layouts-as great embellishments. You can just use as they are and place on your project- paint them is a great idea for me- I love to paint and give them some dimension, or use the words as part of your titles or sub titles on layouts. Just cut out the area that you want to use- if there are several designs on the sheet - or use them to trace for patterns. I'm excited to start looking thru my stash to see exactly what I can start using - hopefully you have saved these overlays or still have them to use. Happy Scrapping!

1 comment: