CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 23

Remember when....good ole' days

This is my take for Sketchy Thursdays this week of a few photos of me when I was around 3- 6 years old. I don't really remember them- But I do remember the pajamas we all wore at Christmas and the dolls in my lap. I used all papers by October Afternoon, a muted green cardstock from DCWV, inked the edges in black ,white cardstock for mats on photos, made my own felt circles with buttons and thread tied on and made a little pleated paper ribbon with part of the title written on it and then chalked in 3 colors. Stamped with versa mark ink clear the words-aunt, brother,sister, uncle, mom and dad all over background. Then with black thread machine stitched a border in a zig-zag stitch.

7 comments:

  1. beautiful layout, love those colorful embellishment, great DP choice too, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous page! Love how you stamped those words on the green paper and I love the photo's on the white cardstock! Your title and your stitching is wonderful! Those felt circles are so cute!
    Thanks so much fo playing along with Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful I just started my old black and white
    pictures. I just love this layout

    thank you

    fergie

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE the photos and loving all the blooms! Thanks soooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun design! Thanks for joining the fun at Sketchy Thursdays this week, come play again!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these black and white photos - really the perfect size for this sketch! Great layout!

    ReplyDelete