CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 10

Some colorful 2 page layouts I have worked on for a friend and finished up her scrapbook album for her- Cruise from Barcelona to Italy. Both of these layouts had lots of pictures to be included and so I thought I would use color to make everything really pop.


 I used my Gypsy to cut the titles out and I used some special  silver shiny glitter  paper for the top layout and some stars, with some black and white polka dot ribbon-plus matted all the pictures with white cardstock. WOW-- 15 pictures on this 2-pager
 Now this bottom layout I used some bright colors of purple & blue and torn the paper and laid it to resemble the pictures of the show that they were attending. So with that, I also added a bunch of colorful ribbons that I tied on to string across the two pages. I didn't matt the pictures, instead I hand painted with white acrylic edges on all photos- I really like how the Amazing Acts 2-page turnout.





1 comment:

  1. Yοu сan сeгtainly ѕee уour expertіse within thе article you wгіte.

    Thе sectοг hοрes for more paѕsionate writеrs like you whо are not afгaid to say hoω
    they bеlieve. At all times go after уour heart.


    Here iѕ mу blog post ... hemorroids

    ReplyDelete