CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 9

BFF- glitter project

Here is my DT project this week for the challenge over at Frosted Designs to use GLITTER on a project- which was so easy to do- because I put glitter on almost everyone of my pages somewhere and with the holidays - glitter is everywhere.
 I love the colors and patterns in the K&Company papers I choose, which I mounted and torn the edges onto the black cardstock- so the colors really stand or pop out at ya. I cut out the butterflies from K&Comapny papers also and added glitter (purple) to them and used pop dots for some dimension.  The chipboard letters- I also covered in glitter the same colors of the alpha's.  I  reprinted the original photo on plain paper so it would look a bit different and not as colorful and cut them in two different sizes- so they kinda look like two different photos.
 I torn two areas and used black embroidery floss to weave the threads in- which I really like how this turned out...kinda represents friends tied together....
I made my own flourishes with black tulip paint and the saying is something I found in my stash of friend stuff, which I also put silver glitter on the frames edge. A simple layout but a big bang of color and I really like it and so did my daughter- which is the one with the strawberry blonde hair in the photo with one of her best friends9old roommate) taken a year ago when she came home to visit during the spring- she lives in Las Vegas and doesn't get to come home much- so this was a special time to get together with some friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment