CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 2

Anything goes..at Scrap Our Stash

So here goes my 2 page layout called Double Vision- which I did a few weeks back and thought this would be great for the challenge this week over at Scrap Our Stash- ANYTHING GOES. - besides this has such  silly photos of my son and his girlfriend taken at college this past fall one evening...I think they were bored or something. But they sent them to me just for kicks on Facebook and I had to copy them and do some kind of page for his scrapbook.
 I don't know how they did the special effects- but I like it and thought they were pretty funny... I didn't want to use to much decorative papers to take away from all the silliness going on = so I found this black and white striped paper and pulled out the color peach in the polka dot paper and a die cut by My Mind's Eye "so sophie". Plain black cardstock for all the mats and used a circle punch with Making Memories paper(black and white patterns) and scattered them on the page with pop dots for dimension.
 I used my Cricut & Gypsy to cut out the arrows with the title cut out in the centers and backed with black cardstock. And use black ink on all the peach edges of  thecuts.
So just for kicks....I did a silly page for his scrapbook- which I'm sure he is gonna really like-great memories for him and his girlfriend. So I will be applying this over at Scrap Our Stash-Anything Goes challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment