CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 29

The Scrappiest #112

Hopefully this isn't to late to enter-just finished it and realized the new sketch already came out-well going to post this anyway. This is the last Walt Disney layout ---yeah!!! until we went again a few years later, but I deal with that when the time comes. I'm just glad to have finished so many of these layouts in the past month. This one is for my son Eric's book titled EPCOT and the sketch is from The  Scrappiest #112 which worked out great for these photo's.
I used Little Yellow Bicycle-Compass paper,shiny silver scrap paper which I dry embossed with an old fiskars template in my Cuttlebug, akso embossed the white cardstock paper in the background, Stars and Title were Cricut cuts from Gypsy Font and Plantin Schoolbook cartridges, rick rack, red & gold star sequoins, red and yellow Stickles and pop dots.

No comments:

Post a Comment