CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 16

Our Love Story- 8 x 8 book

While my computer was down for a week I still managed to get a few pages done for a Bridal Shower gift for my step-son and his bride to be. And it turned out georgous I might say- I just love it and I have already given it to them this past weekend. I kinda procrastinated on this project- so finally a week before the shower I started this 8 x8 scrapbook with 20 completed pages and I worked very late several nights to get it completed by the time of the shower on Saturday. Her bridal color scheme is pink and yellow-so thats what I used along with black and white. I tried to use embellies of flowers birds, butterflies and swirls throughout the book to keep a theme consistent.  So this is kinda a long post of the 10 double pages- The title page Our Love Story already posted.  If you would like to see them larger , just click on the photo for enlargement. Well- Here it goes!
When We Met- small area to journal that specail day on left page
Good Times Together-
The Engagement- I made a journal pocket on left to write their story and tuck away
Bridal Shower (left) Rehearsal Dinner (right) each scalloped circle in a journaling spot
Bride and Groom page- don't ya just love the butterflies!
Mr and Mrs. Bakk I made the flowers from paper towels on this page and my own rhinestones to spell the last name out
Two large flowers wer just perfect for this page for the Bridesmaids and Groomsmen photos
Family Forever-   His and Hers. I used my Cricut for alot of the embellishments and word/title cuts
Cutting the Cake (left) First Dance (right)  I cut little squares and stamped letters for the title and used pop dots for more dimension
And last- A night to remember page for the happy couple with a misc assortment of embellies, and scrap papaers from throughout the book.
I found this cute pink with heart window album at Michaels (with 40% coupon) costing me only $10.00 and made a matching card from the scraps. They loved it and so did everyone else at the shower. I just love when I can create something that someone else will enjoy just as much as I did making it for them. Well thanks for looking at my first 8 x 8 album and I would like to  know what page you liked the most- I know I have my favorite page-(hint)-it has some butterflies on it.

2 comments:

  1. You did great. I especially love the cover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love it! Might have to scraplift a few of these pages ;) Thanks for the wonderful inspiration!
    Tara

    ReplyDelete