CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 21

Well here goes nothing...my first blog. I was a bit disappointed today cause no one came to my All Day Scrap which I was really looking forward to, but I ended up scrapping all day by myself and accomplished alot. I did 10 pages toward my goal of 1 a day for the year, so I'm right on target with that for the month.
I have rearranged my whole lower level of my home to accommodate 8 other scrappers with table space and a chair...which I might add it is a really nice set up down there. And I told a few people about it and a few said they were interested in coming , but later changed their minds. They just don't know what there missing.
So next Saturday is another one of my All Day Scraps from 10am. - 10 pm. for a small fee of $20.00, which includes the space provided for each scrapper, the use of all my tools (to many to list) and my ideas and techniques, which I would love to share with others. I also will provide a few snacks and beverages. Lunch and dinner you can order from a local establishment or bring your own. What a deal this is...you can't beat this value and enjoy the day with others scrappin...who could ask for more is what I'm thinking. Well thats my first blog.

My layout total for 2010 is: 49 goal for 2010 is 1 page a day 365
Layout total 2009: 263
Layout total for 2008: 393

No comments:

Post a Comment