CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 27

It's finally Friday...now on to scrappin



This has been a very long week at work...I didn't think Friday was ever gonna get here. So when I finished my last bus route I headed straight home and to the craft room. I did my first L.I.D. sketch challenge tonight and it was fun. I did 2 of the sketches and they turned out really nice. Then I took some more pics and posted them on cricut.com in the layouts. Now I have to get to bed cause I have a few friends coming to the all day scrap tomarrow and have to be up early for that. I'm gonna enjoy this weekend in the scrap room and my goal is to do 10 pages, that should be easy to do, to keep me on track with my monthly/yearly goals of 1 page a day for 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment