CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 2

Three pages for three different books

I did three pages for 3 different books using all the same papers and ideas and mostly the same pictures in under 3 hours- this was great. They are misc. pics from my cousins wedding we attended  and I wanted each of the three children to have a page for their books.
 I made alot of my own embellies such as the flowers on the top page from paper towels ( which I already had made and was in my stash) and the journal tags and added some tulip paint for flourishes.
 This page for my son I punched the flowers and hand cut all the green leaves and inked them in 3 colors of green and again did the tulip paint for flourishes
And the last page I did the flowers from paper towels and flourishes but added some cream paint as borders on all the pictures. I used papers from DCWV "Once upon a time" stack which had the purple colors I needed to pull out the colors of the clothing- to try to pull all these misc pictures together.

No comments:

Post a Comment