CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 3

Handmade Bird Nest.

 When I saw these papers awhile back I knew I had to get a few- just love the design and colors from recollections "bird nest" as my background which I tore the edges and then from Memory Box paper I hand cut out some branches and layered them in the corners of the page. three Martha Stewart butterfly punch with rhinestones and matted the 3 pictures
But what I like the best is the bird's nest I made...by cutting fine strips of brown paper which had a slight striped pattern on and the laying them down to look like a nest. I then cut out of blue cardstock 4 little eggs (to represent my 4 little birdies) which I inked and hand drew to look little little robin eggs and pop dotted them onto the nest I love it...I just wish I had taken better pictures- they're kinda dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment